Thursday 28 May 2015

May Favourites 2015 + small announcement


Time for another favourites! This time I'm allowing myself to say that this month really flew by because I've been studying and when I look back to it, it's really just one big blur. I've worn simple to no makeup - a trend I surely will be keep up at the first half of next month. I kept grabbing the same products over and over, so this favourites was actually really easy to put together.
Please read this post untill the end, I've got to make a small anouncement regarding my schedule.



 First on the list of this month's favourites; the Archery Brow Pencil by Soap&Glory. Zoe sent me this in our swap and I have been using it ever since. It's a very natural and easy way to fill in your brows and it stays put all day. I'll be posting a full review soon enough so you'll know all the details.

Another product I received in our swap that I have been loving is the Glam Shine Stain Splash (got the name all wrong in that swap post...) in (300) Juliet by l'OrĂ©al, which I actually can't find here in Belgium! did you do your research, Zoe? Well, I'm so happy she sent it to me because I've been slapping it on whenever I wanted to feel a bit more glamorous without a bold eye. It's very moisturising but stains at the same time. It's like pure magic. I think we're going to be friends for a long time and I'll pick up some more when I'm going to London this summer (yaaassss!)


If you've read my blog, this next one will come as no surprise: my Fit Me Concealer (15) by Maybelline. I've had some days where I just put on this concealer, some powder with a bit of coverage and that was my base done. And my skin looked good, if I can say so myself. if you want to read the review, it's over here.

And what have I been putting on my nails? The Orly Color Care Nail Strong. It's a nail strenthener that can be used for that purpose alone or as a base coat. I've done both now (because I can't miss the colour on my nails) and I love it. Without other polish on top it makes sure I don't break all my nails. When used with a polish and the seche vite top coat, it's like a match made in heaven. I can now wear a polish that usually chips on me by the end of the day for more than two days!

Lastly, you can see I've caved and bought a Tangle Teezer. I've had several imitation-tangle teezers and loved those, so I thought I'd never have to buy the real deal. But now I did and I'm happy about it. It's even better than the ones I tried before and it goes through my knotty hair like I've just emptied a whole tube of conditioner on top of it. I bought mine at Urban Outfitters for €15.

So even though this month went by quick, I still had a lot to love. Now, the announcement
- cue dramatic music -
I already told you that I've been studying this month, but now things are getting real and my exams are really close by - as in next week. So I've decided to only post once a week; Mondays at 10am GMT+1! After this month I'll be going back to the regular schedule :)
I hope you guys will understand!

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

2 comments:

  1. I love my tangle teezer it works really well on my hair

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try the Tangle Teezer; it looks so cool & sleek. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete