Thursday 30 July 2015

July favourites 2015


I'm so excited for this month's favourites! I know it's cheesy and not very original, but it's really nice to just talk about the stuff I've been loving a little bit more than my other products this month. But I don't want to overwhelm you with anticipation, so let's get into it!


First off; my most used base this summer! I've switched off my usual catrice foundation and decided to re-introduce the 123 Perfect CC Cream by Bourjois. The reason being that I wanted something a bit lighter on my face. It's great for everyday use and easy to apply - I use my H&M BB  cream brush which sadly isn't available anymore... It doesn't feel heavy at all and makes for a great change these warmer months!

This next one will not be a surprise: the Clinique Pop Lip Colour And Primer in Grape Pop. I've done a post about this one and the other shade I bought already, so if you are interested in my intial thoughts, I'll leave the link here. As predicted, I wasn't able to put this babe down this month and it has been a fairly constant product in my routine - with the occasional switch up. I recommend everyone to check out this unique shade!


When I hear summer, I hear oily skin. It's something which has followed me these past years. But I think I finally found a primer to take care of this situation: the POREfessional face primer by Benefit. I hadn't tested this product out after I got my hands on the box of goodies (already reviewed products here) because my skin was rather dry, but now... I can't stop using it... I hope it will last long enough to get me through this summer because it has reduced my oily T-zone dramatically... And after? I'll have to - once again - restrain myself from buying more... Oh Benefit, why are you so cruel? So good, yet so expensive?

Moving on: I've been reunited with one of my favourite products ever: the Bottom Lash Mascara by Clinique. You can't get this babe in Belgium (Why, clinique?), so everytime a friend or relative goes to a country you can get it, I always ask them to be on the lookout for this babe when I've run out. It's just the best bottom lash mascara on the block. It doesn't smudge, doesn't flake and doesn't lenghten your lashes too much, which I like better for an everyday look.


If you know me, you know I'm a little bit obsessed with bananas. From banana infused chocolate to banana hand cream (even plain bananas), I want it all. So when I saw this Banana Shampoo and Conditioner at The Body Shop I didn't think but just bought it. I've been using it a few months already, interchangeably with another shampoo, but this month it has been the only one for me. It leaves my hair so soft, smooth and clean and it smells like bananas. So if you don't like that, this might not be the one for you.Iit's really worth the try though!

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment