Tuesday 7 April 2015

A doll collection - LE


Don't you love a good limited edition collection? Catrice's latest one, inspired by the sixties look, is once again eye catching! I already talked about some nail goodies in my previous NOTN, but still wanted to review the Matt Dip Eyeliner and the Ball Blush I also picked up.



Let's start off with this cute Ball Blush (€3.99). There was only one shade, which was (C01) Droll Like A Doll - yep, like the polish. It's a very light pink blush and by that I mean light and almost not noticable on a fair skin like mine. 

The actual purpose of this blush being a ball is that you should be able to apply this blush straight from the packaging - no brushes needed. Let me tell you, that was something that wasn't very achievable for me. As you can see there is some foundation residue on there and I can't seem to get it off... So that's something to keep in mind. I tend to apply this product with a stipple brush.

Apart from that I feel like there is not a lot of pigment, but maybe that's because it's such a light pinky colour that ot doesn't really show up on my skintone. This isn't the kind of product I'd gravitate towards, that's safe to say. Love the packaging though.


Now onto the Matt Dip Eyeliner (€2.99). It has been a while since I've used a eyeliner of this format. I used to use one like this all the time before I found a decent eyeliner with a felt tip (read: the stila stay all day waterproof liner). I really liked applying liner this way because I feel like I can get a much thinner line this way. The tip on this one is nice and pointy and it provides a beautiful black, matte wing. No need to go over it a second time to get an opaque finish. And again: Love the packaging!

This collection is in stores (kruidvat) until the end of May, but the limited edition collections by catrice always seem to be flying out the door fairly quickly!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment