Monday 20 October 2014

Crazy 'bout Peaches


Today's topic is a peach hand cream that looks a bit like a booty and a booby combined. Why? Well, for starters, I wanted to talk about something other than make up for once. Something that's very dear to me. If you know me, you probably know about my passion for hand creams.
This is not just a hand cream. It's TONYMOLY's peach-scented (anti-age) hand cream.


Peaches are the stuff dreams are made of in my opinion. I love them in every possible format they're available in. Fruit, candy, jam... The list goes on! But I especially love putting the scent of peaches on my body. This hand cream really provides in that area, smelling like a fresh peach in summer, when you've already taken a bite and you can smell the juicy insides. Oh my, do I long for some fresh peaches now...


Apart from being so godly-scented, it has a really nice texture as well. It's not too creamy or sticky, but sinks into your hands pretty quick. Very good when you're about to rush out of the door and you don't have the time to let it sink in. That being said, I am a hand cream junkie, so this isn't the one I gravitate towards on those moments when I need a serious moisture shot. But it leaves my hands oh so fresh and sweet and... I can't stop myself from dreaming away when only thinking about it!

Just a side note: I don't really know about the anti-age benefits of this product. It doesn't moisturise as thoroughly as say the body shop's Hemp Hand Protector (I think my all time favourite in that department).
But if I tingled your intense peach-feelings as well, you can buy it online here.

What about you? Do you have a product that makes your mouth water? Comment down below if you do! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment