Thursday 30 October 2014

Bottom Lash Luxury


In my very first post on this blog (which you can read here) I told you that I wanted to buy the clinique bottom lash mascara. Well, time has come and passed and in the meantime my beautiful friend Marjolein provided me with the opportunity to buy one. So, ofcourse I did.


In my previous post I already told you that I haven't been wearing lower lash mascara for more than a year, so this is a rather new area of make up for me to discover. And what a discovery it has been. It has a teeny tiny brush so you can easily apply your mascara without worrying you might smear it all over your undereye-area. Because of the size it's also very easy to get very close to the roots, which is nice since the lower lashes are short enough and you don't want to miss any of their 'length'.


Apart from the awesome applicator, the formula is great as well. It has not smudged on me yet and my eyes have already watered like crazy. It has been tested, rest assured! It also seperates the lashes very well and gives just the right amount of extra length!

Conclusion: I'm very happy I could get my greedy hands on this and would really recommend this to anybody who's into some serious lower lash business.

No comments:

Post a Comment