Monday 29 September 2014

Kitten Powder



No. This isn't a post about a bunch of kittens who are trying to protect the universe against the forces of evil. No. It's about a kitten powDer. (sometimes I think I need to stop with these kind of "jokes")
My post today will be about a powder I've been trying out these past weeks, TONYMOLY's cat wink clear pact in clear skin.


I have to admit, I was drawn into buying this purely because of the packaging alone. I'm a well-known cat freak. But when I was researching it a bit more, I found out that it was perfect for oily skin as well AND that the lightest shade was light indeed. All te more reasons to try it out!
The thing is, I'm really drawn towards korean make up and skincare, mostly because it's the birthing place of the original bb-creams, but also because it's formulated with a lot of 'whitening' and 'brightening' properties, so most of the bb-creams and powders have shades that are light enough for me.


As you can see, the compact comes with a powder puff and I personally do use this one, just because it really disposes of the right amount of product on my more oily area's. Talking about oil, I believe this powder does keep it at bay, though I still get oily at the end of the day. But hey. It's still my face.
I also like the fact that there's a mirror in this (very cute) compact, so it's easy to touch up on the go and it doesn't cake up too much! It also does a really good job of blurring my pores.

Final verdict: LIKE! Not only do I feel fabulous when pulling this out of my bag (though I seem to be the only one understanding this feeling...), it also makes me look and feel good about my face. It's quick, it's easy and it's a match for with my skin colour!

If you're wondering where to get this (and other korean cosmetics), check out jolse, my favorite and most trustworthy website for my korean cosmetics curiosity!

No comments:

Post a Comment