Tuesday 3 May 2016

A Very Special Delivery


I've been naughty, but it feels oh so good... 

By that I mean that I've spoilt myself with a little - or not so little - purchase of off Cult Beauty. Something that was announced a couple of days before it got released. Something you had to sign up for to get an email invitation. Something that contained all my dreams and desires as a beauty blogger. If you're into the beauty/makeup blogging world like I am, you just may know what I'm talking about, in which case you're practically dying of jealousy or are also a happy owner. I you don't... Well... Take a look!



Yassss! THE BOX! - as I like to call it - that was assembled by Anna and Lily, two über famous bloggers. This box contains their most raved over products that I - and probably so many other people - have wanted to try for the longest time. Well. This was my opportunity.
Ofcourse I haven't been able to test out anything from this box - except for the Stila Eyeliner, which I've used in the past - so I can't tell if these products will work for me as it did for them. I've got high expectations nonetheless!


First off, there's the Wet Brush, a brush that supposedly eliminates all the knots out of your hair and is better than the tangle teezer. I have to say I've been using the TT for a while now - and I love it - so if that's the case... Let's just say hair heaven is around the corner.

THE BOX! also contained an Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. I think this was the product I wanted the most. I should be the best makeup remover, while gently cleansing your skin... I'm really looking forward to using this babe. Why I why didn't I wear makeup today...

The Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist wasn't a product that was on my 'I seriously should buy this one day'-list, but I'm happy I'm able to try it out. I sometimes suffer from dry patches on my skin and this mist should give a fast resurge of moisture in your skin.

Another product I wasn't really on the lookout for is the Becca Backlight Priming Filter. But who knows I may just fall in love with it! Summer's almost here - apparently - so a little more radiance on the skin is certainly not a bad thing.

Talk about cult favourites. This Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil - what a name - has been raved about by every single beauty blogger/vlogger out there. OK, maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but it's been around the block.

Lastly, but certainly not least is the object that absolutely pushed me to buy THE BOX! is this Jade Facial Roller. I could not bring myself to buy it, but I wanted it so bad... I think I even had a couple of dreams about it. But I sure that this babe, combined with the Sleeping Oil, will help me relax so much.

Can you tell I'm crazy excited about this wee little box? Yes, I spent some good money on it, but when you look at it my way, you know it's a bargain.
Have you bought this box or already tried anything that's inside of it? Or is there anything you want to see reviewed badly?

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment