Tuesday 29 December 2015

Travel Roundup: Malaga


I think it has been about two weeks ago that I visited a friend of mine who's currently studying in Malaga, but life got in the way in the form of a stomach flu and the tiredness that comes with it and stays with for way too long. Now I'm finally coming around to post some of the pictures I took when I was visiting this sunny country - can you believe I was walking around in a shirt over there?


My visit only lasted three days with only one full day, so my friend had to show me around quickly so that I got a good impression of the city she now loves. Here are some of the things I thought were worth being captured.


A wavey promenade next to the beach. Really impressive and beautiful when walking underneath it.


The beach itself. No, I didn't go swimming, but just because there wasn't enough time. I think it would have been hot enough for me to go splashing in that blue water.





My friend's favourite place to be; Wonka! An ice-cream place that's inspired by Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and has some good ice-cream flavours - which can easily be turned in some badass milkshades. I wasn't able to get a good  impression of this place because of the lightning, but trust me when  say it looked awesome and the milkshakes are great!

I think this small trip has left me wanting for more. I think I most certainly will visit Malaga again in the future - though never in summer. I don't think I can handle that much heat.

Have you ever visited Malaga? Is there a trip planned in your recent future you're really looking forward to?

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment