Thursday 19 November 2015

Essence's Eyeliner Pen


A while back I reviewed the Liquid Ink Eyeliner Waterproof by Essence and in that post (link here) I stated that I wanted to try out their Eyeliner Pen Waterproof. And Guess what this post is about? I tested it thoroughly and long enough to finally write up a post about it.




First of all I have to say that I was rather pleased with the tip of this eyeliner. It's long and stiff - yet not too stiff - and therefore makes it an enjoyable experience to put on your eyeliner - if it wasn't for the skipping. That's probably more of a formula issue though.

It's a good black shade that doesn't need to be topped off with extra layers to get as intense as I want it to be. Sadly, like I said before, it does skip a bit during application, but not a whole lot. Nothing that's irreversible or really bothering. You have to keep in mind that it's a very affordable eyeliner and these are just little flaws.

The thing that does bother me is that it isn't as waterproof as the Liquid Ink Eyeliner Waterproof. When I get watery eyes it does tend to get rubbed off a little, which isn't really cute. So, yes, it's easier to apply this one, but if you want one that's just a bit more reliable you'll have to go for the liquid ink one. If your eyes aren't very watery or you can keep them under control, then I suggest you try out this Eyeliner Pen. It's a lot more convenient to use, especially when you're just starting out with eyeliner.

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment