Monday 10 August 2015

Travel Roundup: London, Baby




LONDON! How I love this city. I've been here a couple of times already, but this time, we (me, my mom and my sister) decided to stay for 5 days! It's almost scary how fast we can get there by train. Not that I'm complaining! I could have stayed there even a little longer - with a bit more rest periods ofcourse, otherwise my feet would have compelety given up on me. Now, ready to see some pictures? 


I tried to get some not too touristy pictures because you will have seen them all. This is a small selection of what we did there and, yes, I didn't get out my camera as much as I should have, but I was just enjoying myself too much to be taking pictures all the time.

St. Paul's Cathedral


Being a tourist at M&M world

Great exhibition at The Photographer's Gallery

Being a tourist at Camden

Tube courtesy
And to conclude this roundup: let's show you some food - because who doesn't love that?


Just a small selection of what I ate, most of the time I was halfway through my meal before I remembered to take a picture. We also visited the awesome Cereal Killer Cafe on Brick Lane. Just go there and if you're a lover of all things sweet, order the unicorn poop. It's so worth the sin.


Unicorn Poop and Bananarama
Hope you enjoyed my brief roundup of my trip - I know there's so much more to show you, but I get caught up pretty easily in what I'm doing...

Have you ever been to London? Anything I should note to do next time I'm visiting?

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

1 comment:

  1. While I love seeing pictures of the adventures of others, I also like not seeing them - it usually means that they got caught up experiencing and living rather than looking ahead to the blog post about it.

    I'm glad you had a great trip :)

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete