Thursday 23 April 2015

Travel Roundup: Eifel National Park


I've been released into the world once more! It has been some time since I took a break from school etc, but the wait was worth it. I went to Germany with my mother, sister, aunt and niece for a well-deserved hiking weekend at the Eifel National Park. Being in nature is so inspiring and relaxing to me, but maybe that's because I've always lived in a city and even a lonely tree looks like nature to me.
I thought I'd once again bundle up some pictures to show you guys!



Just some of the random parts of the trip - I couldn't pass up a local beer, right?





What I really loved, was the diversity of it all. You could be walking in a forest while an hour ago you'd been walking in the - as good as open - fields. Sometimes it even felt like we were hiking in the south of France. It was a beautiful trip and I think we will most definitely travel back there in the future.

But maybe we should prepare ourselves better next time so we can still walk after dinner and not look like our legs were run over by a truck - right?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's truly beautiful! And very different to what I am used to ;)

      Sofie X

      Delete