Monday 31 August 2015

August Favourites 2015


Really. This month didn't feel like a month at all. I thought my break would feel like such a long drag, but it ended up just passing me by. All this 'emotional' talk aside, I have to say that I really didn't wear a lot of makeup because most days were kind of lazy days. One big favourite was London ofcourse - but I feel like that's a lifelong favourite.



First favourite: A palette I picked up in London - shocking, right? It's the Salvation Palette in Run Boy Run by Makeup Revolution, a fairly new brand that's sold at Superdrug. I mainly picked it up for that beautiful orangey red shade (Break out from society) in the second row. What can I say? I love a good burnt orange eye. The pigmentation of this palette is great, but expect a full review in the future.


Next one is also from London. I tried to stay away from this Sexy Mother Pucker by Soap&Glory (shade: Raplumzel) But I couldn't resist temptetion. This is the most hydrating gloss stick I've ever used and that's exactly what my lips need right now. But now that I'm looking for the link online, it seems that they've discontinued this wonderful lip pencil! Let us have a moment of silence for this discovery.


Moving on from that heartbreak, my last favourite this month is the High Impact Mascara by Clinique. I'm in awe and amazed by how great my lashes look when I use this mascara. I'm not only provided with length, but also a lot of volume. I think this may be one of my favourites mascaras of all time. It may even have a greater impact on me than the Benefit They're Real mascara - pun kind of intended.

Sofie x

Follow me for more random updates!

1 comment: