Saturday 29 November 2014

Nails of the night #1


I'm starting a new 'series' on my blog, if you didn't figure this out yet :p This is a more impulsive, not as much scheduled update than my other posts and may happen at any time apart from my usual posts - which are every monday and thursday. 


I've fallen in love with Essie's bobbing for baubles very recently. It's a beautiful dark, grey toned blue. Only when you see it in full daylight, the blue really shows up. In more dim-lighted situations, it comes across as a dark grey. I really love this nail polish and recommend it to anyone who likes dark nail polishes as much as I do. It's something different! And isn't this the most perfect cool-toned winter shade you could find?


Nail polishes aside, I think I will do more of these spontanteous posts. Say if there's something limited edition on the market, or there's beauty news I have to share... And maybe there might me some non-beauty related content as well in one of these posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment